What’s next in CSA18:
- Come and compete in one of the places with the highest solar irradiance in the world, with up to 8.5 [kWh/m2/day].
- 2500 [km], 7 days: The event passes through some of the most iconic landmarks of northern Chile, in 7 days of exciting adventure and strategic teamwork.
- Entrants whose solar cars comply with Bridgestone WSC regulations will meet those for our Evolution Class.
- 0-3400 MASL: technical and tactical challenges are constant in this experience, as the radical height differences will put even the most experienced teams to test.
- English will now be one of the official languages for the event.
- We’ve left the staged format for the event behind, now featuring a continuous course in the fashion of Bridgestone WSC. You restart every day where you left off.
- ISF Global Championship Ranking: since CSA is now a ISF sanctioned event, teams will earn points in the worldwide ISF ranking.
DOWNLOAD CSA16 REGULATIONS